...Talk Back...



Leave a comment.
Ask a question.
Disagree.
Make a complaint.

It's great when the comment box has something in it.

... I made my own barbecue sauce the other night. Here's what I used:

Pekmez (grape molasses)
Worcesteshire sauce
Ketchup
Spicy Mustard
Hot sauce (like Tobasco)
Tomato Paste

I think I'm on to something.

Comments

doro said…
yum! the grape molasses sounds like a great addition. you could try pomegranate molasses.
Unknown said…
having had the pleasure of partaking of your sauce, i would agree that you are 'on to something'!

btw, yesterdady i ran into a brazilian family from here who are moving to your fair city.... i am sure you will meet them at some point.

love to your family,

kemal abi
Great Information. I have found "The Clash of civilizations and the Remaking of World Order" and Kenneth Bailey very helpful on many of the issues discussed in this (these) articles.
Suprised that these were the first P martyrs in T.
H$ from GJ

PS: Great insigts/contextualization

Popular posts from this blog

Martyrdom.

Christian Fasting

...But we like them