Stronger than Daddy


If you've met my wife and I in person you know that I married a woman much taller than me... But if you ask my daughter, Ruby, who is bigger, she'll always insist that Daddy is the biggest. In her eyes Daddy is as big as they come. That feels good.

I remember as a child asking my mother who was stronger: God or Superman? My mother of course insisted that God was stronger. And, of course, I wasn't satisfied with that answer: "But Superman can lift a whole building up with just one finger. Can God do that?" We went back and forth for a long time before I was convinced that God could fly higher, run faster, and pick up more skyscrapers than Superman.

Today Ruby asked her mom, "How strong is God?" And Ness had a great answer: "Stronger than Daddy." I think Ruby was satisfied with that answer for now...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Martyrdom.

Christian Fasting

...But we like them